0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
good job Leslie!! so proud to know you..what a great advocate you are for G and all of our kids.And speaking of the peanut allergy, I can speak to that. My youngest Luke has tons of allergies and a severe nut(peanuts especially) allergy. While I thought the peanut allergy was a HUGE deal....well since d came to out house, I realize how simple that problem is. Just don't give him peanuts. He knows to wash his hands alot and wipes off the surface of the table he sits at lunch, before eating. He can smell nuts incredibly well. Kind of like a dogs nose. He is also allergic to soy l, lecithen(which is in carpets) I give him a antihistamine and that is it. all of his allergies(except for the nut one) just makes him splotchy and red...he just looks icky and then he takes some benadryl. we don't even keep a epipen at school. Vast difference between the 2. People are just plain stupid