• Online Today: 219
  • Online Ever: 270
  • (June 25, 2018, 04:10:24 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 18
Total: 18

T1P Official Shop

Get your Official T1P and Diabetes Awareness gear right here!

Click image to visit our store!
 Redesigned products!

Proceeds from sales go to support the operation of this website!

Author Topic: numbing cream  (Read 3432 times)

Offline andrea

• Admin
    • My Blog
Re: numbing cream
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 06:21:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • oh, I think we've done it all... today ask her when her last site change was... she answers the 16th :o *panic*... realize that was the last insulin... we actually put a new site on a couple of days ago when the other fell out... that mental note to do the insulin change the next day totally went out the door...

THEN... we do the site change tonight about an hour or so ago... she hears her pump nagging... 'mommy? were we supposed to do the fixed prime?' *doh*

thank goodness Allen gets home tonight so I can get some proper sleep

Mom to Annelies, 14 (Dx 18 Mar 08~Pumping MM Oct 08-May 12, Omnipod May 12-Aug 13. tSlim Aug 13+ ~Dexcom Oct 11), Katy, 18 (non-D) and Jory (non-D/US Navy)
    God created wine to keep Army Wives from taking over the world
    My blog

Offline Mich*09

• Staff
    « Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 06:30:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • oh, I think we've done it all... today ask her when her last site change was... she answers the 16th :o *panic*... realize that was the last insulin... we actually put a new site on a couple of days ago when the other fell out... that mental note to do the insulin change the next day totally went out the door...

THEN... we do the site change tonight about an hour or so ago... she hears her pump nagging... 'mommy? were we supposed to do the fixed prime?' *doh*

thank goodness Allen gets home tonight so I can get some proper sleep

;D 
    Michelle
    Mom to - Jordan 22, Grant (19 dx 9/17/09 MM Revel 6/1/10), Brett 16

Offline jacobsdad

• Level 3
    • I didn't know it was impossible when I did it!-unk
    « Reply #17 on: January 24, 2011, 12:45:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sorry...just catching up here...

Michelle, I've done the same also with the sensors. But, I was able to squeeze the paper off because I didn't pull out the leader needle yet.

And Yeah...I just love the count down thing....the sensor inserter doesn't have a real good place to grip so it's slipping around and I'm sitting there waiting for what seems like 15 minutes. Trying to keep everything lined up and steady and my arms are getting numb. But, I can't really complain. I'm not getting poked and the pokee is too much of a trooper, so I have to let him do things his way.
    Jacobsdad - aka Jim - dad to Jeremy (20 non-d), Johan (13 - non-d) and Jacob (8, t1 dx 2-3-09, pumping mm722 since 8-09 with cgm)

Offline kcbscrapper

• Staff
    • 18 year old son - Dx type 1 11/09 Dx Graves 11/10
    « Reply #18 on: January 25, 2011, 12:32:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • I'd try squeezing a little harder right as you insert. Also if you squeeze it for a minute or so before inserting (not too hard) I think the pressure and reduced blood flow numb it a little. I do that by default because Jacob has to do a 3-2-1 countdown. But it ends up being a 3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-wait a minute...ok...3-2-2-2-1 *insert*(lol) <roflmao>

Oh see my brave one goes 3,  2, 1 and

then follows with 1/2, 1/4th, 1/8th, 1/16th.... lol

Offline numbingcream

• Level 2
      • Numbing cream
    « Reply #19 on: March 22, 2018, 03:36:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • Best Numbing Creams for Tattooing :-
    Being a tattoo enthusiast, I believe pain and tattooing go hand in hand. To get those beautiful illustrations on your body, you have to go through pain and discomfort caused by the needle movement on your skin. I have seen many of my friends dropped the idea of getting a tattoo or gave up in the middle of the process just because of the pain.

It wasnít until I heard about numbing cream that I realized the pain can be reduced in tattooing. I have found that the cream is the best way to keep the pain and discomfort lower during the tattooing. This is because numbing cream numbs the skinís nerve endings so that they canít reach to the brain.

However, it is equally important to choose the right cream as not all creams are same on the numbing efficiency. This is because some numbing creams have mild numbness while some are not that efficient for larger and longer tattoos.
    For more information click below the link
    http://numbingcream.com/review/best-numbing-creams-for-tattooing/
    Numbing cream is an anesthetic cream which can be used when getting a tattoo or piercing, or even tattoo removal!

Facebook Comments

Close
    Dear Guest, We hope that you are enjoying the T1P Community. If so, we hope you take advantage of more benefits of this great community by becoming a registered member.