• Online Today: 55
  • Online Ever: 195
  • (September 14, 2016, 12:21:10 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 59
Total: 59

T1P Official Shop

Get your Official T1P and Diabetes Awareness gear right here!

Click image to visit our store!
 Redesigned products!

Proceeds from sales go to support the operation of this website!

Poll

Would you like a separate category for MDI and Pump issues?

Yes
18 (41.9%)
No
8 (18.6%)
I don't care
17 (39.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Separate category for MDI and Pump Questions?  (Read 1809 times)

Offline Gail

• Level 4
  • Co Founder
Separate category for MDI and Pump Questions?
« on: March 07, 2007, 05:57:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Would you find it helpful to have a seperate category to post specific questions regarding MDI (multiple daily injections) issues or Pumps issues? 

What I am thinking is that the open discussion area is good to discuss all kinds of things, including the "benefits" of various options.  Diabetes is an overwhelming disease, especially when you are new, so if there was a place to JUST discuss shots and just discuss pumps, hopefully that would curb anyone feeling more overwhelmed!

So if you are having problems getting rates adjusted, or "is this a pump malfunction," or "pros and cons" on various pump brands, those questions could go in that area and people with experience can help them out!  If later on someone wants more information on a particular topic regarding shots or pumps, the previous discussions would be there for them to read on their own time, or they can post new questions.

NOW ... I'm going to post this and see if I can get it to be a Poll question!  Also, the Polls let every registered voter post once and no one knows who voted what way (not even the Admins!).  Just thought I'd throw that out there!
    « Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 06:13:51 PM by Gail »
    Gail ~ Iowa
    mom of David - 18 (dx 12-23-03 age 13, MM 722) and Nathan (15, Non-D)

Facebook Comments

Close
    Dear Guest, We hope that you are enjoying the T1P Community. If so, we hope you take advantage of more benefits of this great community by becoming a registered member.
    anything