• Online Today: 71
  • Online Ever: 195
  • (September 14, 2016, 12:21:10 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 74
Total: 74

T1P Official Shop

Get your Official T1P and Diabetes Awareness gear right here!

Click image to visit our store!
 Redesigned products!

Proceeds from sales go to support the operation of this website!

Author Topic: Another Grandbaby on the way!  (Read 985 times)

Offline shortstopmom

• Level 4
  • Nancy
Another Grandbaby on the way!
« on: November 09, 2015, 06:40:16 PM »
Most of you already know this from FB, but for those not on there:   Grandbaby number eleven is on the way!  My daughter Jamie and her husband Aaron are expecting May 19th.  It's their first baby.  We are VERY excited!  :).

My daughter Jessie was just here from Denver this weekend with Grandbaby number ten.  Kellan is 10 weeks old now and SO cute!   I had to say goodbye this morning. I will miss cuddling him. He is so sweet. 

We will see Grandbaby number nine next week on our way home from Boston. Meg is nine months old now. Can't wait to see her. 

Love my grandkids!
Nancy
DX March, 1971 (45 years). Pumping with "Forrest Pump" for 10 years.  Lovin' my Dexcom G4 "Lt Dan".  Mom/Stepmom of 7, grandma of 10.

Offline andrea

• Admin
    • My Blog
Re: Another Grandbaby on the way!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 08:49:57 AM »
So many babies... awww <hug>

Mom to Annelies, 14 (Dx 18 Mar 08~Pumping MM Oct 08-May 12, Omnipod May 12-Aug 13. tSlim Aug 13+ ~Dexcom Oct 11), Katy, 18 (non-D) and Jory (non-D/US Navy)
God created wine to keep Army Wives from taking over the world
My blog

Offline wildflower142

• Level 4
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 09:52:37 AM »
aww congratulations! 11 grandbabies wow!
Chris mom to 4 girls
Ashleigh (17) T1D 3/23/10
MDI w/Lantus & Novolog
Pumped Animas & Tslim: Dec 2010-July 2015
A1C 6.2%

Offline Mich*09

• Staff
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 08:43:43 PM »
Congrats!  Wow, 11!  Will you ever get a chance to get them all together under one roof at once?  That would be a fun kind of chaos!  <roflmao>
Michelle
Mom to - Jordan 22, Grant (19 dx 9/17/09 MM Revel 6/1/10), Brett 16

Offline shortstopmom

• Level 4
  • Nancy
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2015, 10:30:46 AM »
Congrats!  Wow, 11!  Will you ever get a chance to get them all together under one roof at once?  That would be a fun kind of chaos!  <roflmao>

Thanks everyone!

It is SO hard to get everyone together at the same time.  We have kids living in Albany, NY,  Columbia, S. Carolina, Denver, CO,  Davis, CA, and Michigan.  They never seem to be able to get the time off work at the same time or even have the money to travel.  Jamie is working on her PhD, so her scheduke is crazy.  I just don't see it happening that we can get them all together at once.  I don't think in the 20 years that Kevin and I have been together that we've EVER had them all together at the same time.  Not even for our wedding.  One of my stepsons was in the Army at the time and couldn't make it.  It's hard enough just to get all of the kids together on each side of the family. Like all of my kids at once, or all of his kids at once.  We did get all of his kids here to Michigan last month for Kevin's 60th birthday, but none of my kids could come.  And all of MY kids will be here for Christmas, but not all of his kids can be here.   Maybe next year on my 60th birthday!  They need to start planning NOW.  lol. 
Nancy
DX March, 1971 (45 years). Pumping with "Forrest Pump" for 10 years.  Lovin' my Dexcom G4 "Lt Dan".  Mom/Stepmom of 7, grandma of 10.

Close
Dear Guest, We hope that you are enjoying the T1P Community. If so, we hope you take advantage of more benefits of this great community by becoming a registered member.