• Online Today: 82
  • Online Ever: 195
  • (September 14, 2016, 12:21:10 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 54
Total: 54

T1P Official Shop

Get your Official T1P and Diabetes Awareness gear right here!

Click image to visit our store!
 Redesigned products!

Proceeds from sales go to support the operation of this website!

Author Topic: Thank you all!  (Read 545 times)

Offline sweetlife

• Level 2
Thank you all!
« on: January 25, 2017, 07:03:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • I know I have not posted a single post here since the day I joined this group in 2008,here is a copy paste from a place which has helped me a lot during those difficult days. I hope other parents will get boost and take life easy after reading this post of mine. Remember, this too will pass so hold.
    ============
    I first posted here somewhere in 2008, more than 8 years ago. In those days life was like a hell and whole family was up side down due to my younger daughter found t1d. You guys are simply great and I would like to cherish my latest moment with this lovely family.

As time gone by, my daughter grew up and now on Insulin pump. She joined BDS(Dentistry)and got 2nd rank in University in first year of B.D.S, today a trophy will be given to her!! I tried my best not to cry in those days because whole family was down- my daughter told me dad, please hold yourself! But today It looks I am going to break my promise which I gave to her.

Thank you very much all of you, God bless. :) I still recall a scene where in beginning when I use to hold an injection she used to close her eyes and threw my watery eyes it was damn difficult for me to see her skin and tiny needle, a blur hazy vision it was. I can understand pain of parents here and I am with them. Do not worry days will pass on very fast like in my case. <L>
    « Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 09:29:45 AM by sweetlife »

Facebook Comments

Close
    Dear Guest, We hope that you are enjoying the T1P Community. If so, we hope you take advantage of more benefits of this great community by becoming a registered member.
    anything